For master's thesis or a doctoral dissertation
IJRT offers thesis publication services to give authors a global platform to showcase their valuable work. Whether it is a master's thesis or a doctoral dissertation, these are grey literature that is not widely accessible. But, with the help of IJRT, the research and findings of theses will have a worldwide visibility and can greatly contribute to their respective fields of creativity. If you're about to finish your PhD thesis and want to give it a shape of an online book, then opt for our thesis publication services and get your work recognized by one and all. Moreover, the author holds full ownership of the completed work and is entitled to sell or distribute copies of the book.
IJRT journal / publication is open access, which means that your thesis is available to anyone in the world to download / read for free directly from the website . Your thesis will be accessible from Google Scholar and Google via Title/ Author name etc.
Manuscripts submitted to the journal are accepted on the basis of following criteria:
1. All manuscripts must be in English and in MS Word format. If English is not the first language of authors, they are advised to have their article edited by a native English speaker before submission
2. The M.Tech thesis or Ph.D. thesis must be awarded from any university.
3. The e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of corresponding author must be provided.
4. Illustrations (figures) of manuscripts should be in computer format.
5. Manuscripts submitted are reviewed on the assumption that corresponding author concur with the submission and that a copy of the final manuscript has been approved by their guides/supervisors.
6. Send your original work.If you are taking any reference or topics from other source please don't forget to mention source / reference/ author etc.
7. Our journal is all published online and there are no limits on the number or size of the papers we can publish. So, your thesis will not be rejected due to lack of space. If your article / work is published elsewhere, then you have to send Permission / Consent or Request letter to us for re-printing / publication.
8. Articles should have adequate Images, Tables, Designs, Methods, Procedures, Conclusions etc. A submission that does not comply with our requirements will be unsubmitted.
9. Submissions must be supported by an ethical statement on behalf of all authors. This should be included in the submission covering letter with the corresponding author taking responsibility for having consulted with all the authors. If all or parts of previously published material are used, permission must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned. It is the author's responsibility to obtain these in writing and provide copies to IJRT. It is a condition of publication that authors grant the 'IJRT' the exclusive license to publish all articles, including abstracts.
10. If you require the return of any material submitted, please inform the IJRT office as soon as possible before publication if you have not yet done so.
The M.Tech or Ph.D. manuscript should be submitted through “online submission” only. Authors may submit their manuscript using the "Online Submission" section in our Web site (http://www.ijrtonline.org). Authors need to fill the online thesis submission to get the Thesis ID. After registration, authors will get a thesis ID for all communication in future. After getting thesis ID, author will be asked to upload their manuscript and associated artwork. Full instructions on how to use the online submission tool are available at the home page. After getting thesis ID, author can directly mail their thesis to firstname.lastname@example.org, if facing problem in online submission of thesis & photograph for thesis publication. All the authors need to specify "Thesis Publication" in subject line with thesis id for any communication.
Though the submitted M.Tech thesis or Ph.D. thesis have been reviewed before award of degree, but still the journal management request the corresponding author to suggest the name of two reviewer before online publication. Please provide the name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, and fields of interest of suggested reviewers. Any technical queries will be referred back to the author.
Submission of the manuscript represent that the manuscript has not been published previously and is not considered for publication elsewhere. Corresponding Author would be required to send the scanned copy of final result of M.Tech or notification published for Ph.D. to email@example.com.
If the submitted thesis is not awarded then corresponding author need o submit an ethical statement duly forwarded by their guides/supervisors.